Employee Experience: The New KPI Monday, 21 October 2019 from 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Real estate leaders now have within their reach the means to transform both their profession and the organisations they represent. But this unprecedented opportunity demands a bold change to the way the industry measures success. The answer lies in a powerful new KPI: the employee experience. By switching focus and adjusting the measure, real estate leaders could reclaim lost value and reinvigorate workplaces as catalysts for competitive advantage. The message is clear, those responsible for creating exceptional employee experiences must deliver a series of mission critical super drivers in the workplace. Discover the nature of those super drivers and how to deliver employee experiences that lead to greater business performance.
- Identify the service features, physical features, and activities that real estate teams must provide to deliver a high-quality employee experience.
- Receive an employee experience blueprint of 13 super drivers that affect three distinct emotional responses.
- Understand the need to focus on sentiments data when managing your estate portfolio and optimising employee experience.
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: