FOMO-Worthy! Experience & React to a Live Pop-up Digital Workplace Monday, 21 October 2019 from 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
You are invited to a Digital Experience Pop Up that includes a curated set of digitally integrated spaces, furniture, and objects all with the potential for individualization. Take advantage of this opportunity to immerse yourself in an array of digital platforms that can work together to transform and amplify the physical experience of the workplace. Learn about contemporary practices in "Pop Up" experiences. Learn about how to design multi-sensory experiences to trigger emotions, continually refresh, and generate stories.
- Grasp the implications, risks, benefits, and opportunities presented by digital experience platforms.
- Understand how to develop and implement a system of digital solutions and services that meets a project’s experiential vision.
- Understand how digital platforms can contribute to a personalized experience as well make people feel part of something bigger.
Employee Engagement, Technology, Technology & the Built Environment, Workplace
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: