FOMO-Worthy! A Digital Dialogue Deeper than the Surface Monday, 21 October 2019 from 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
You are invited to a dialogue about technology in architecture. Sound familiar?! Everyone is talking about it, but WHAT is actually being done to integrate it into interior environments? HOW is it executed successfully? And WHO is at the forefront? From workplace to higher education to innovation centers, we will be discussing an array of digital platforms and technology advancements such as machine learning that can work together to transform and amplify the physical experience of a space or a collection of buildings and campuses.
Learn about how to design multi-sensory experiences to trigger emotions, support wellness, and generate stories. Learn about the processes used from idea to strategy to implementation to continual, living experiences.
- Grasp the implications, risks, benefits, and opportunities presented by digital experience platforms.
- Understand how to develop and implement a system of digital solutions and services that meets a project’s experiential vision.
- Understand how digital platforms can contribute to a personalized experience as well as make people feel a part of something bigger.
- Understand how cooperation among all parties (even competitors) is needed to make it into the next era tech integration in the RE and AEC industry.
Employee Engagement, Machine Learning, Workplace, Workplace Design
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: