The Corporate Athlete: What Sports Science Tells Us About Workplace Perf Monday, 21 October 2019 from 1:10 PM – 1:30 PM
Stress is a common work experience. Until recently we have not been able to measure stress accurately. Discover the science behind Heart Rate Variability and how to apply high-performance sports training to work and the workplace. By changing our work rhythms, reducing workplace friction points, improving sleep and understanding how to unwind stress we can improve recovery, sleep, performance and build resiliency.
- Deepen your understanding of how cognitive and emotional load equate to the strain of athletic performance.
- Consider how to improve recovery, build resilience and increase performance.
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: