Leadership Wellness, Are We Our Own Worst Enemy? Monday, 21 October 2019 from 1:40 PM – 2:00 PM
Wellness is an important topic for each individual, leaders, and employers. Company leaders have many opportunities to enhance and provide benefits for their staff to create a better working situation. Individuals have the responsibility to improve their wellness and their development. Along the pathway towards complete wellness, we can get “stuck” and our growth becomes stagnated. Discover how to get unstuck and move forward.
- Key Takeaways:
- Understand the reasons why you may be stuck in your journey to wellness.
- Gain an understanding of the value of feedback.
Leadership & Management, Wellness
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: