“Yes…And!”: Design for a Culture-driven Workplace Monday, 21 October 2019 from 2:15 PM – 3:15 PM
Corporate real estate professionals have the responsibility to create environments which become the molds of a company's culture. The typical new construction workplace project demands approximately 2.3 million decisions. Yet it yields only one opportunity to deliver a workplace experience that builds the culture, bolsters recruitment and retention efforts. When you've said "yes" to any one of those decisions, you should expect your design team to respond with "And!” Using Oracle's new Austin Waterfront campus as a case study, learn about a corporate workplace design process driven by a culture-minded mission that turned a large corporate office assignment into a personalized and content-rich experience.
- Understand the meaning of content-based design as a key ingredient for culture-driven workspaces.
- Articulate the value of a culture-driven approach to decision-makers and stakeholders.
- Share best practices of workspace design and its impact on company culture.
Employee Engagement, Workplace
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: