Engage Studio - Think Different! Monday, 21 October 2019 from 2:15 PM – 3:15 PM
Do you ever wonder why most of your best ideas come to you in the shower? Have you ever pitched a new idea, only to watch it get diluted as it moves through the processes? Ever wanted to know how Walt Disney came up with the idea for a Disneyland or how Net?ix completely revolutionized the movie rental industry? In his over 25-year career at the world’s most innovative organization – The Walt Disney Company – Duncan Wardle learned many important things about building a pro?table business and winning creative culture. The most important? If you want to be different, you have to Think Different!
- Improve your ability to mine for creativity and innovation.
- Leave with an actionable set of Creative Behaviors and Innovation Tools that will immediately foster a culture of innovation and creativity in your company.
Ticketed event – Pick up your ticket at CoreNet Global Concierge Booth located in the Innovation Pavilion. Tickets are limited!
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: