CRM 2.0: Emerging Practices to Advance Strategic Business Engagement Monday, 21 October 2019 from 2:15 PM – 3:15 PM
Even CRE&F organizations with well-established client relationship management (CRM) programs are continuously working to expand and refine the means by which they engage to be better planning partners for the business. We will share the latest trends in business engagement from recent industry research, as well as highlight real-world examples from 3 senior CRE&F leaders who are executing business alignment in its best, most executive form.
Attendees will explore best practices from leading corporations to align CRE&F and business strategy to provide powerful outcomes including:
- Identifying, advocating and launching big initiatives to drive Corporate value and results
- Leveraging workplace as an embodiment of your company’s brand
- Driving the workplace experience opportunity from a legacy program to a new way of enabling the workforce
- Using data and analytics to engage the business to drive optimization and create value
CRM, Data Analytics, Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: