Campfire Session - How the Commute Ties Together Real Estate and Employee Happiness Monday, 21 October 2019 from 2:15 PM – 2:45 PM
The commute is now one of the top three drivers of voluntary attrition, second only to pay and overtime. The average one-way commute in America is 26 minutes and rising. Join this campfire discussion and address employee engagement, happiness, productivity, attrition and retention in today's workforce. Emphasis will be placed analyzing and mitigating the impacts of the commute on health, happiness and productivity.
- Discover the tools and knowledge needed to conduct an internal employee experience risk analysis to determine your organization’s risk profile for attrition and performance.
- Identify the converging industry and infrastructure trends creating a particularly challenging climate for employers and understand how you can mitigate the negative impacts on employee experience and office real estate management.
- Explore some of the new location criteria that business leaders are using in their site selection process.
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: