Global Innovation Hubs: Location Strategies for Transformative Companies Monday, 21 October 2019 from 3:45 PM – 4:45 PM
Companies today are experiencing transformative change at an accelerated pace. New products and services, new business models and new competitors require a new way of thinking about talent and the skills necessary to keep pace with change. In this session a panel of business leaders will explore how their talent model has changed, the new skills required to deliver on their business strategies and how they are thinking differently about their locations in their transformation journey. The attributes and 4 key characteristics of Global Innovation Hubs will be examined. The panel will share how each of these characteristics influenced or will influence their location and site selection decisions.
- Describe the key attributes of Global Innovation Hubs and how it may apply to your current location footprint.
- Discover how business and talent models are changing and identify the critical skills necessary for the future - answers the question - "Am I in the right markets?"
- Explore some of the new location criteria that business leaders are using in their site selection process.
Location Strategies, Talent
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: