How the Role of Corporate Real Estate has Evolved to Incorporate Branding, Marketing, and HR Monday, 21 October 2019 from 3:45 PM – 4:45 PM
The role of the corporate real estate professional is dramatically changing. Today the job has evolved to a position that increasingly requires knowledge of branding, marketing, and attracting new talent. To that end, CRE execs are now harnessing the power of their valuable asset, the corporate campus, and transforming it into a powerful communications platform. Leaders have an influential role in creating the workplace brand experience, transforming the humble office into a dynamic tool for communications, recruitment and retention. They are using the corporate campus as a physical manifestation of corporate culture and a huge opportunity to promote learning, discovery and social interaction in the workplace. Corporate headquarters can now be a powerful canvas for communications, seen in examples like eBay's Main Street on its Silicon Valley headquarters, and even become a must-see destination for customers and tourists like the new Apple Park and Visitor Center in Cupertino.
- See best-in-class examples of how corporations are using architecturally-integrated digital media to transform their workplace into a communications platform.
- Identify the most relevant brand stories within your company and be able to tell those stories.
- Apply the design thinking to your next project to create an immersive workplace experience that attracts, retains and satisfies employees.
Communication Effectiveness, Technology & the Built Environment, Technology and the Built Environment
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: