The Impact of Augmented Reality on Real Estate Monday, 21 October 2019 from 3:45 PM – 4:45 PM
Today, we use our smartphones to effortlessly summons Uber, pay bills and order dinner. But do you think to use your smartphone to visualize a sign on a building or tour a vacant space? The application of technology and augmented reality (AR) is exploding. Experts have predicted there will be 3.5 billion AR-enabled devices by 2022, and the industry will be worth as much as $85 billion. AR and VR arguably have the potential to truly change how business is done. Both technologies have generated great momentum in the retail sector, but what does it look like for the office or industrial markets, and will it really be adopted?
- Gain an appreciation of the growth of AR-enabled devices.
- Examine how AR and VR have the potential to change how business is done including commercial real estate.
- Understand how SAP solved the needs of Orange County’s start-up ecosystem through design and construction of a new purpose-driven and synergistic destination.
Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: