Lessons from Scheduling NFL Games for Workplace Planning Monday, 21 October 2019 from 3:45 PM – 4:45 PM
AI-optimized solutions are used in many different disciplines, from flight scheduling to distribution and retail site selection, and even scheduling NFL games. But organizations have been slow to adopt these approaches for better workplace and real estate planning and management. AI tools now enable space planners to instantly access facility data, develop comprehensive real estate and workplace scenario plans, organize complex moves with ease, and evaluate real estate usage to maximize efficiencies and reduce costs. Results often find millions in overlooked cost savings and productivity improvements. But AI can't do everything. This session is part panel and interactive roundtable discussions. Gain insights on how organizations evaluate qualitative considerations that are key components of the employee experience and information to find the best workplace solutions using AI techniques during roundtable discussions with your peers.
- Examine how data-driven decisions can lead to better real estate decisions, faster and more-efficient operational excellence, and speedier resolutions to employee issues and needs.
- Gain a deeper understanding of how machine-driven logic reduces the time and effort of workplace management by breaking down complex problems and automating tedious time-consuming tasks.te decisions, faster and more-efficient operational excellence, and speedier resolutions to employee issues and needs.
- Gain a deeper understanding of how machine-driven logic reduces the time and effort of workplace management by breaking down complex problems and automating tedious time-consuming tasks.
Problem Solving, Technology & the Built Environment, Technology and the Built Environment, Workplace
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: