SAP’s Innovation Center: Where Businesses and Communities Unite Monday, 21 October 2019 from 3:45 PM – 4:45 PM
In 2018, SAP sought to redefine how innovative teams use office spaces. Its goal was to create a destination that enables people with ideas and capital to connect. They leveraged "design thinking" to create a community space for collaboration and innovation. A brainchild was born: the SAP Innovation Center and HanaHaus for Orange County's thinkers, makers and doers. Through ideation and prototype building, an unconventional, collaborative workspace and research development center was formed. This synergistic environment and unique co-working experience features the latest technology and functional design, transforming a community of innovators and idealists into a community of founders.
- Discover how collaborative efforts enabled Orange County’s entrepreneurs, innovators and venture capitalists to shape a space that serves their purpose and creates a reality where ideas and capital can unite.
- Learn how Global Real Estate Facilities enabled the user to imagine an innovative environment that meets their needs and the needs of the community.
- Understand how SAP solved the needs of Orange County’s start-up ecosystem through design and construction of a new purpose-driven and synergistic destination.
Co-working & Flexible Workspace, Collaboration, Innovation
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: