CampusLink: Delivering Employee Services Right to Their Phones Monday, 21 October 2019 from 3:45 PM – 4:45 PM
For an increasingly mobile workforce, Microsoft Real Estate and Facilities has modernized delivery of its services through a new mobile app, CampusLink. The app aggregates the company's most popular services onto a single platform, where users can book a conference room, arrange a shuttle, find a cafe, and more. Learn Microsoft's secrets and lessons learned in this session.
- Identify their employee services that might be feasible for a mobile app within your organization.
- Identify phases of work for creating their own mobile apps like CampusLink, no matter the size of your company. Gain lessons learned, things to avoid, and good first steps for smaller iterations.
- Discover the next evolution of employee experience apps: Intelligence.
- * Discover the next evolution of employee experience apps: Intelligence. Soon, machine learning will enable CampusLink to learn user preferences, integrating user calendars to pre-book a shuttle for new meeting, send a push notifications about café for food the user likes.
Employee Engagement, Technology, Technology & the Built Environment
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: