Rising Above the Noise: The Great Debate of Today’s Workplace Headlines Monday, 21 October 2019 from 3:45 PM – 4:45 PM
Creating an experience-centric workplace that employees launch out of bed to come to is as much art as it is science. This challenge is further compounded by the headlines plaguing our news feeds that are riddled with shock factor titles and unsubstantiated research. For example, here's a not so favorite recent headline, "It's Official: Open-Plan Offices Are Now the Dumbest Management Fad of All Time". Join this lively debate to dissect some of the most provocative headlines from this past year and get to the heart of what you can really do to positively impact employee experience in the workplace. There will be no holding back in challenging the headlines!
- Many media headlines today regarding the workplace are alarmingly inaccurate; learn from subject matter experts about the importance of separating fact from fiction and what really defines an optimum workplace experience.
- Discover how to move the satisfaction needle by creating an engaging workplace experience for employees.
- Learn how to cut through the headlines and leverage a research-based approach to create co-working environments that foster all aspects of human-centered activity-based working.
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: