Future 20 - It's Personal: How Employee Experience & IoT Push the Workplace Forward Monday, 21 October 2019 from 3:45 PM – 4:05 PM
Today’s leaders today need an edge. Technology, beyond IWMS, is shaping the personalized Employee Experience (EX) and creating frictionless workplaces that drive greater profitability, productivity and innovation that all CRE leaders can achieve. Personalization is the heart of the movement, and it's pushing IWMS systems to change for the better!
- Discover how you can create personalized Employee Experiences to gain competitive edge.
- Examine how companies are creating frictionless tech environments that move beyond traditional IWMS and generate incredible ROI, reduce costs and improve employee productivity and satisfaction.
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: