The Next Talent Gold Rush: Opening Alternative Pipelines Tuesday, 22 October 2019 from 3:30 PM – 5:00 PM
With unemployment at an all-time low, employers within the Real Estate ecosystem are scrambling to find skilled labor in order to sustain profits while delivering the desired customer experience. Through their partnership with the National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA), CoreNet Global is working to increase awareness around the careers within Corporate Real Estate amongst the 64,000 highly desirable student-athletes that comprise the NJCAA. Learn how to take a new approach on winning the war for talent. Join us for this lively moderated panel discussion.
- Discuss opportunities for opening alternative talent pipelines.
- Gain fresh and creative ideas to widen the talent pool.
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: