Economic Developers Roundtable: “Fireside Chat” with Top Corporate Real Estate Executive Tuesday, 22 October 2019 from 8:30 AM – 9:30 AM
Google's Gary Demasi will have a dynamic open "Q+A" format discussing his 13+ years of leading Google's data center strategy with the establishment of over 19 campuses worldwide. This interactive session will allow the economic developers, as well as service providers and end users, to hear firsthand the drivers and ins-and-outs of Google's decision-making related to their data center campuses, how they do it sustainably, as well as a glimpse into the economic impact of these campuses. Del Boyette of Boyette Strategic Advisors will lead the discussion.
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: