Cisco Delivers a Return on Experience with Workplace Transformation Monday, 21 October 2019 from 2:15 PM – 3:15 PM
What workplace solutions drive an improved employee experience? What's the business value of a good workplace experience? Cisco’s workplace transformation efforts are increasingly focused on improving the employee experience and delivering a "Return on Experience." Over the past 10 years, a database of over 200,000 cross-disciplinary employee experience data points was created. This resulted in powerful insights at the intersection of workplace BI and employee experience. Discover how Cisco applies employee experience data to unlock global workforce trends and develop next generation, technology-enabled, smart workplaces that offer flexibility, foster change and enable business success.
- Understand the value of employee experience data as part of company's CRE/BI strategy.
- Learn how to integrate employee experience data into CRE decision making.
- Gain insights into how employee experience data can be used to build CRE credibility, drive change and create business value.
Data Analytics, Employee Engagement, OrangeCounty2019
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: