Living a Rich Life Tuesday, 22 October 2019 from 9:45 AM – 10:45 AM
Join Stan Gibson, MCR.h as he delivers a message that is resonating with leaders across all industries. As a corporate real estate executive for over 30 years, Stan has developed a message encompassing his passions of real estate and leadership development into an entertaining and thoughtful discussion regarding whether we’re “living to work or working to live”. During this session he will discuss processes he’s adapted over the years regarding:
- Developing purpose and living with intention.
- Incorporating life changing “habits” and keeping your energy levels optimal.
- The importance of brand (yes…YOUR brand) and incorporating your own personal Board of Directors
- Deepen your appreciation of the importance of physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual development.
- Walk away from this session energized and ready to incorporate new concepts in your life.
Leadership & Management
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: