Careers Learning Theater - Can I Future Proof My Workforce? Tuesday, 22 October 2019 from 9:45 AM – 10:05 AM
Is America ready to meet the needs of its workforce and industries to sustain a growing and competitive economy? This skills gap in America's workforce constitutes the difference between what employers need their employees to be able to do, and what those employees can actually do on their first day of work. Have you thought about how you can future proof your workforce for success? Discover the proactive solutions that help businesses in San Bernardino County grow a skilled workforce and a county-wide workforce eco-system that prepares the next generation for the future of work.
- Understand how to evaluate your workforce needs, including skillsets that will help to future proof.
- Learn how to work collaboratively between business, education and government to create nimble programs such as internships and apprenticeships.
Location Strategies, Talent
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: