The Future of Workplace: under the sky, inside the basement or back to closed office space? Tuesday, 22 October 2019 from 9:45 AM – 10:45 AM
What does the future of the workplace look like? Join an in-depth conversation about the future of our workspace experience and trends. Discuss what's happening today across the globe in different industries. The latest research reports with opposite viewpoints will be used to ignite healthy debate including the most controversial Harvard research "your open plan office is making your team less productive". The debate will cover three aspects to the workplace experience: 1. Desk Sharing vs. Designated Desks 2. Work from Home vs. Work in Office 3. Open Space vs. Closed Office.
- Discover the human component of personification in the business environment.
- List what is important to you and your culture when building an office space.
- Identify which type of workspace fits your individual needs to be most productive and will drive meaningful conversations with colleagues.
Employee Engagement, Workplace
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: