Blockchain Might Just Blow Up the (CRE) World Tuesday, 22 October 2019 from 9:45 AM – 10:05 AM
How much do you know about Blockchain and blockchain-based smart contracts, a powerful tracking and transaction tool, which can minimize friction, reduce corruption, increase trust and empower users? This relatively nascent technology has the potential to transform core CRE operations such as property transactions (purchase, sale, financing, leasing, and management). Examine the long-term impacts of blockchain adoption over time, as it can (and will) be linked to public utility services such as smart parking, waste, water, and energy billing.
- Receive a solid overview of blockchain and its basic modalities immutable ledger, transactions and smart contracts.
- Gain insights into the forecasted changes that will result from the widespread adoption of blockchain and the cryptocurrency platform.
- Understand the reasons why the real estate industry is slow to adapt to blockchain.
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: