Robotics and Automation for Corporate Real Estate Tuesday, 22 October 2019 from 10:15 AM – 10:35 AM
SoftBank Robotics America (SBRA) will share the current state of robotics and automation at large and the impact it will have on the ecosystem of connected buildings and smart cities. They will discuss the responsibility robotics companies have to stop developing products in a vacuum and figure out how their products can work-- across various platforms and with other products-- to make AI truly functional and augment the current workforce and corporate real estate innovation at large.
- Understand automation opportunities for corporate real estate professionals.
- Gain insights into the impact of robotics and automation in driving productivity and enhancing customer experience.
Robotics & Automation
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: