Machine Learning in CRE – Moving Beyond Data Mapping Tuesday, 22 October 2019 from 1:30 PM – 1:50 PM
In today’s environment, applied technology is still your secret weapon. Fischer will give real-world examples of how we can use automated machine learning to build and deploy powerful predictions, calculated scenarios, and active real-time data which all drive immediate decisions. From Site Selection to Supply Chain Management, technology has moved way beyond data mapping. If you are still working through how Big Data is relevant to your real estate decisions, you must sit in on this session.
- Gain an appreciation of how automated machine learning is used to build and deploy powerful predictions, calculated scenarios, and active real-time data which all drive immediate decisions.
- Understand the advances in technology and practical applications.
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: