The Enterprise of the Future = The Digital Workplace Tuesday, 22 October 2019 from 2:15 PM – 3:15 PM
How will work, talent, technology and the digital workplace enable the Enterprise of the Future? This session will focus upon the challenges and opportunities related to the future of enterprise transformation and the related impacts digital talent, digital technologies and digital workplace transformation. It will focus upon six key domains that will enable the Enterprise of the Future. Key critical success factors that must be in place to including work process automation, digital workforce strategies and next generation workplace and corporate real estate strategies inclusive of Flex/Coworking workplace will be examined.
- Identify and solve challenges encountered in terms of work, talent, technology, workplace, buildings and CRE portfolio transformation.
- Understand the significance of the deal and how it could it be replicated.
- List critical success factors for digital talent and workforce strategy.
- Understand digital business transformation, digital talent strategy, digital workplace strategy and corporate real estate solutions.
Strategy and Leadership
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: