Co-Creation Lab: Re-imagining the Workplace Experience Tuesday, 22 October 2019 from 2:15 PM – 3:45 PM
Employees increasingly demand a workplace experience that extends seamlessly into their lives. With every organization challenged with attraction and retention of top talent, what measures can be taken to ensure that employees feel supported and engaged? What role does space play in the Employee Value Proposition and in delivering the corporate Brand Promise? How does CRE engage other support functions to impact the employee experience, thereby moving from overhead to a function that creates corporate value? Join us as we unpack these questions and more in a highly engaging and thought-provoking co-creation session. Work with your peers to collectively generate productive solutions.
- Identify the trends that challenge the existing workplace paradigm, including demographics, technology, service models, urbanization, and well-being.
- Develop a user-centric, needs-based model for considering the workplace experience.
- Collaboratively imagine a future workplace ecosystem that is founded on user experience.
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: