New Facilities - Developer-Based Solutions Mitigate Risk and Re-Define "Experience" Tuesday, 22 October 2019 from 2:15 PM – 3:15 PM
Tired of the “old” RFP/matrix process? Imagine, regardless of ownership or capital structure, moving into a single step by selecting a Developer Partner as your single point of accountability throughout the journey. Your new partner helps assemble and take responsibility for the project team, manages inter-department coordination; and, oversees budget, schedule, design, and more. Dow Chemical Company embraces the developer-based delivery method for many of its facilities. Learn about Dow's new award-winning world headquarters - a product of the developer-based approach. Gain new perspective of the value, and customer-experience potential in this collaborative approach.
- Understand the fundamentals of a developer-based solution.
- Identify solutions and ideas that otherwise get overlooked or become cost-prohibitive to implement after-the-fact.
- Learn about Dow’s new world headquarters and how they used the developer-based approach.
Finance, Manufacturing & Industrial, Risk Management
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: