Diversity & Inclusion in Practice - creating opportunity with Google's facilities Tuesday, 22 October 2019 from 2:15 PM – 3:15 PM
In 2017, Google’s facilities enabled the employment of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities as part of their facilities staffing resource, in close partnership with JLL and Best Buddies International. It began as a pilot - to include the creation of opportunities for integrated employment, leadership development, and inclusive living for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Google has the playbook to enable every organization to employ and address the lack of representation across our facilities, our companies, and our country. This is a call to action to support those efforts on how we can make a difference in our workplace, our communities and impact people’s lives
- Learn about Google’s new partnership with Best Buddies International, which is the world’s largest organization dedicated to helping people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Understand what your organization can do to increase disability workplace diversity.
Diversity & Inclusion
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: