CoreNet Global Academic Challenge 5.0 - Recession-Proofing a Corporate Real Estate Portfolio Tuesday, 22 October 2019 from 2:15 PM – 3:45 PM
Hear From the Next Generation of Talent
Whether or not a recession is imminent, you know that one will occur eventually. When it does, how will you respond? What can you do today to position your company to remain effective during the recession and be even more competitive afterward?
This is the focus of the CoreNet Global Academic Challenge 5.0, sponsored by Cushman & Wakefield, KI, and IA: Interior Architects. We have challenged students around the world to learn about corporate real estate by tackling this very problem.
Our hope is that when you hear the students’ ideas you will hear strategies and concepts that you can take back to your company and adapt for your own business (the corporate profiles we give the students are based on the profiles of our member corporations).
Portfolio Management, Problem Solving
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: