AI is On the Way: Is Your Portfolio Talking to You Yet? Tuesday, 22 October 2019 from 3:30 PM – 5:00 PM
Innovation in technology within Corporate Real Estate can take many forms. Much is, and has been, focused upon virtual workplace, capturing utilization, Business Intelligence and reporting, building automation, collaboration technologies and so on. But you won't find much out there in the realm of Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning within being applied in a practical, effective manner. Go on a journey in the emerging technology of how AI will be flipping your interactions with your current technology tools on its head. Learn about how AI is building efficiency, adding productivity AND thrilling your teams by making the technology they use on the daily a less encumbered experience. And the ever-elusive quantifiable ROI is, in fact, quantifiable! This session will help you know how to identify true AI & Machine Learning applications. Gain practical insights about how AI is being applied, today, within CRE at a large software development firm. See how it is disrupting-in a very good way- how information is obtained and shared.
- Baseline understanding of how AI can be applied to your teams to enhance productivity, improve employee job functions, remove the barrier of user fear/adoption.
- Understand the technology foundation that is required to leverage AI.
- Gain a deeper understanding of costs to implement, ROI and productivity gains.
Artificial Intelligence, Collaboration
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Empathy Lab - See and understand the world through the eyes of others. Foster a culture that promotes understanding, both within organizations and in the world at large.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Ignite - Fast-paced showcase of ideas that might be bold, possibly brash – but never boring
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Workplace, Wellness, Careers, and Innovation.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: