Justify Your Attendance
You know the CoreNet Global Summit will help you develop both personally and professionally. But how do you persuade your executive sponsor that it is worth the investment?
Use our Justification Letter template to help make your case. It’s a breakdown of the Summit’s key selling points and other details that illustrate just how beneficial the Summit is to you and your organization. Just copy and paste this letter into an email, edit as needed to address your individual needs, and you’ll be one step closer to joining your peers in Orange County.
Subject: Request to Attend the 2019 CoreNet Global Summit
Dear [Decision Maker Name],
The 2019 CoreNet Global Summit takes place from October 20 – 22 in Orange County, CA. The Summit is known as the world’s leading gathering for corporate real estate (CRE) professionals, and I would like to request approval to attend. I know that by attending the Summit, I will gain skills and knowledge that I can use to be a more effective and impactful employee.
Each year, the CoreNet Global Summit focuses on a different and relevant theme that impacts every aspect of the corporate real estate profession. This year’s theme is all about the role corporate real estate plays in leading, creating and fostering experiences that enable business success. Below are some additional Summit highlights:
- Three days of learning about the latest trends and research impacting the CRE profession.
- More than 100 sessions taught by the best minds in the profession. Topics covered include:
- Strategic Real Estate Planning in a Volatile World
- Emerging Technologies and Implications for the Workplace
- The Future of Flexible Workspace
- Measuring Workplace Engagement
- Innovation and Design Thinking
- Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Technology, and Applications for Corporate Real Estate
- Ability to connect with more than 2,500 executives. The Summit agenda is designed for networking so there will be plenty of time to engage and share ideas with CRE professionals, which will raise the profile of our organization and develop relationships and contacts we can turn to down the road.
- Access to industry service providers. I’ll learn more about available new products and resources for CRE organizations.
- There will be an Innovation Pavilion that is designed to see the latest technologies and engage in peer-to-peer learning.
The approximate investment for my attendance is as follows (complete the information as appropriate):
Airfare (or mileage if driving) $XXX
Accommodation (3 nights at $229/night) $687
Full Conference Registration $XXX
Total cost to attend: $X,XXX
Payback: Our ROI
I know I will return from the Summit motivated and energized by everything I learned. I will compile a short presentation covering speakers presentation notes, useful vendor product information, new contacts made and a proposal for implementing new ideas that will benefit our team. I will also make any Summit materials available to my colleagues including links to view the presentations via CoreNet Global’s Summit Connect.
To learn more about the 2019 CoreNet Global Summit, you can visit the website at www.CoreNetGlobal.org/OrangeCounty2019.
I want to register this week so that I can benefit from the current discounted Early Bird rate. I appreciate your consideration; please let me know if you have any questions. I will plan on following up with you in a couple of days.