Smart Building and Service Solution at Swiss Re Wednesday, 11 September 2019 from 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
The journey from the digital strategy to practical implementation is complex and involves various disciplines and stakeholders. During this best practice session, Swiss Re will present how the Smart Building and Service Solution initiative is embedded in its Global Digital Enterprise strategy. Based on concrete Smart Building and Service Solution use cases, you will not only learn about and discuss various challenges faced during the global rollout of digital solutions, but also learn how these can be solved or avoided. For Swiss Re, "Smart Building" and "Service Solution" are not considered buzzwords. Rather, they convey a journey, which - if properly managed - can generate high added value in terms of operational efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Understand how Swiss Re’s Smart Building and Service Solution initiative has been translated into efficient operations and sound customer experience.
- Based on concrete use cases, learn why and how people from various disciplines can work together to steer an effective and successful digital transformation.
- Gain insight into how to systematically and flexibly align practical innovation with strategic goals to ensure rapid prioritisation of resources that effectively support these strategic goals.
Collaboration, Partnering, Smart Buildings
Learning Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Discover some of the new formats to fit your style and interests. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences taught by the best minds in corporate real estate.
- Engage Studio- Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20- Join a 20-minute solo presentation highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Leadership Track- Strengthen your leadership capabilities and become an even more effective people and change leader.
- Technology Track- Informative technology insights and trends that will keep you ahead of the curve!