Improving Employee Experience Through Smart Technologies Thursday, 12 September 2019 from 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM
How can an office help enhance employee experience, improve engagement and enable company cultural change? What is the role of smart technologies? How do you implement them successfully? Following a rapid growth and a company culture transformation, HB Reavis completed its new headquarters office. The complexity of the 7000-square meter project combining offices, co-working, event space and bistro brought to light several challenges and difficult decisions regarding smart technologies. The key challenges faced as well as learnings from this journey will be shared. Real data from smart systems, as well as pre and post-occupancy research with employees will be introduced to demonstrate impact of the new design on employee experience.
- Articulate practical, real-life ideas how current smart technologies can be used to enhance employee experience and describe several proven use cases.
- Examine key challenges related to implementation of smart technologies at workspace and gain ideas on how to tackle and prevent these challenges in your transformation projects.
- Discover research-based evidence about the impact of office design on employee experience.
Innovation, Smart Buildings, Workplace
Learning Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Discover some of the new formats to fit your style and interests. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences taught by the best minds in corporate real estate.
- Engage Studio- Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20- Join a 20-minute solo presentation highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Leadership Track- Strengthen your leadership capabilities and become an even more effective people and change leader.
- Technology Track- Informative technology insights and trends that will keep you ahead of the curve!