Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from unique Learning Experiences in formats to fit your style and interests.
- Campfire - A speaker-led, open conversation that focuses on driving a dialogue with attendees around a topic rather than offering a structured presentation.
- Case Studies with Audience Discussion - Real-life examples of projects and provide opportunities for the delegates to understand what went well and the lessons learned.
- Debate - A constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints, followed by Q&A.
- Engage Studio - An activity-based session that facilitates interactive and creative learning techniques.
- Facilitated Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues of particular topics and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Panels - Innovative, thought-provoking participatory sessions.