Beauty and the Brain, and Corporate Real Estate?
What do the following ideas all have in common:
- Beauty, the Brain and a Serotonin Love Affair | How Neuroaesthetics can Shape the Future of Work
- Is a Four-day Work Week Your Magic Bullet?
- How to Meet Employee Demand for a “Nowhere” Office?
They are among the dozens of topics, along with keynote presentations and hours of networking among corporate real estate’s elite currently being discussed in Dubai at the CoreNet Global Summit, East Meets West.
It’s the first time that a CoreNet Global Summit is being held in Dubai, and the hallways and session rooms are packed.
In fact, learning takes on new dimensions, with CoreNet Global’s multi-pronged approach:
· Campfire – A speaker-led, open conversation that focuses on driving a dialogue with attendees around a topic rather than offering a structured presentation.
· Case Studies with Audience Discussion – Real-life examples of projects and provide opportunities for the delegates to understand what went well and the lessons learned.
· Debate – A constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints, followed by Q&A.
· Engage Studio – An activity-based session that facilitates interactive and creative learning techniques.
· Facilitated Roundtable Discussions – Delve into the deeper issues of particular topics and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
· Future 20 – 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
· Panels – Innovative, thought-provoking participatory sessions.
If you’re not in Dubai, CoreNet Global will bring the bank back together in Denver this October for the 2023 CoreNet Global Summit North America Please look for more information and get in the loop on the newest trends in corporate real estate.