CoreNet Global Announces New Board Members
Names David Chang, HSBC Global Services, Chair-Elect
ATLANTA, GA (April 1, 2023) — The Board of Directors of CoreNet Global, the leading global association for the corporate real estate profession, announced today that it has elected a new slate of members for terms beginning April 1, 2023.
New board officers beginning April 1, 2023:
- David Chang, MCR, Global Head of Strategy, Corporate Real Estate, HSBC Global Services (Hong Kong) Limited, has been named Chair-Elect.
- Jamie Leary-Erickson, VP, Real Estate, Nokia has been named Treasurer.
Elected to serve a three-year term:
- David Burton, Managing Partner, VALTE
- Mara Cummings, SLCR, Sr. VP, Global RE Planning & Development, Warner Bros. Discovery
- Sherri Parman, MCR, Sr. Director Capstan Advisors/Incendium Consulting
- Mark Watkins, Sr. Director of Real Estate, Thermo Fisher Scientific
Elected to serve a one-year term as Chapter Leaders Council Chair
- Erin Mical, Sr. Director, Regional Lead, Workplace Solutions, Capital One
Elected to serve a one-year term as Associate Director:
- Nevardo Arguello, Executive Managing Director, LATAM Regional Lead, Newmark
Board members continuing to serve:
- Gloria Mamwa, MCR, SLCR, Standard Chartered Bank Kenya Ltd., will continue to serve as Chair.
- Jessica Pernicone, MCR, Governance Committee Chair, Managing Director, Solutions Development, JLL
- Jeri Ballard, Executive Vice President, Real Estate, Business Service Centers and Corporate Travel, Royal Dutch Shell
- Maria Russo-Fama, MCR, Director, Client Services, PDS, A/NZ, Cushman and Wakefield
- Mark Nisbett, President & CEO, People, Places and Spaces, LLC
- Sathish Rajendren, MCR, SLCR, Executive Director & Head Facilities & Asset Management Services, Knight Frank (India) Pvt
The following Board members’ terms expired March 31, 2023:
- Michelle Myer, MCR.w, SLCR, Immediate Past Chair, V.P. Americas Real Estate, Oracle Corporation
- Alex Andel, Executive Managing Director, CBRE
- Michael P. Davidson, Governance Committee Chair, Managing Director, JP Morgan Chase
- LaMonte Johnson, MCR.w, Director, Real Estate Planning, Atrium Health
- Jane Muir-Sands, VP Global Real Estate and Operations, IBM Global Real Estate
- Susan Wagner, MCR, VP Global Facilities and Real Estate, KLA Corporation
About CoreNet Global
CoreNet Global is a non-profit association, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia (US), representing nearly 10,000 members in 50 countries with strategic responsibility for the real estate assets of large corporations. The organization’s mission is to advance the practice of corporate real estate through professional development opportunities, publications, research, conferences, designations and networking in 45 local chapters and networking groups globally.
For more information, please visit corenetglobal.org.