CBRE And Salesforce/Stok Win The 2021 H. Bruce Russell Global Innovator’s Award Given By CoreNet Global
CBRE and Salesforce/Stok Win The 2021 H. Bruce Russell
Global Innovator’s Award Given By CoreNet Global
ATLANTA (9 November, 2021) — CBRE and Salesforce Stok have each won the H. Bruce Russell Global Innovator’s Award given by CoreNet Global, the leading professional association for corporate real estate (CRE) professionals.
The award, presented by founding sponsor Gensler and by Unispace, recognizes companies that demonstrate best-in-class practices in advancing thought leadership in corporate real estate.
- CBRE received the award for its program, “Office Ready: A Quick Design-Deliver Solution for Office Space.” CBRE developed the initiative to give smaller office users the same experience as companies building larger, custom offices. Although initially envisioned for small- to mid-size occupier clients, Office Ready has also resonated with larger, enterprise portfolio clients that want to quickly establish small offices around the world, especially in suburban locations as post-COVID hybrid workplace strategies gain traction.
- Salesforce/Stok was honored for its “Salesforce Sustainable Global Real Estate Program.” The Salesforce Sustainable Global Real Estate Program is setting the example for implementing robust standards for occupant health and wellness, decarbonization, and renewable energy procurement to catalyze global systemic change.
Prior to the announcement this week at the CoreNet Global Summit | North America in Seattle, WA, judges drawn from senior leaders in the association had selected winners listed below in the Professional Excellence and Sustainable Leadership categories.
Professional Excellence Award
- HKS, Inc. - Historic Adaptive Reuse Corporate Office in Fort Worth, Texas
- Siemens Ltd - Siemens Real Estate, India Bangladesh -AVATAR: Remote Monitoring Center for Real Estate Infrastructure, Utilities and Security systems
- CBRE - Office Ready, CBRE’s Quick Design-Deliver Solution for Office Space
- FCA - EisnerAmper New York City Headquarters
- Space Matrix - [β]Lab - A first-of-its-kind exploratory workplace
Sustainable Leadership Award
- Genentech – Genentech/City of South San Francisco Master Plan
- Stok/Salesforce - Salesforce Sustainable Global Real Estate Program
- Cundall - Productivity Mapping
About CoreNet Global
CoreNet Global is a non-profit association, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia (US), representing nearly 10,000 executives in 50 countries with strategic responsibility for the real estate assets of large corporations. The organization’s mission is to advance the practice of corporate real estate through professional development opportunities, publications, research, conferences, designations and networking in 45 local chapters and networking groups globally. For more information, please visit www.corenetglobal.org or follow @CoreNetGlobal on Twitter.