EMEAlive FAQ |
How do I login on the day of the event?
- On the day of the event please go to: www.CoreNetGlobalEMEAlive.org
- You will log-in using the email address used during registration and the event password provided in an email with the subject line “EMEAlive: Tips Before You Click”.
Will the sessions be available after the conference has ended?
- Yes, the meeting content will be available in the media center for 1 month after the conference has ended. You may use your conference log-in to access the media center from the campus map.
I am having audio/video issues, what should I do?
- Ensure the volume on your laptop/computer is turned up
- If wearing a headset, ensure the headset is not muted
- Ensure that your browser is not muted by right-clicking your viewing tab within the browser
- If you are having trouble viewing the content or the presentation screen is black, your VPN could be blocking connecting to our conference servers, try disconnecting from VPN and refreshing your browser
- Additional Help:
- If you haven’t done so already, please use the system check link prior to joining a live meeting session. https://Live.simcita.com/systemcheck
- You should see all green checkmarks, if you do not, please contact our technical support team.
- For the best experience, please ensure you are using the preferred browser, Google Chrome
- Please note: during live meeting sessions, only presenters will have the options to enable the camera and microphone
How can I connect with exhibitors?
- Connect with exhibitors by visiting the Exhibit Hall from the campus map.
- Each booth features interactive text, voice, and video chat. You may also use the booking tool to schedule a one-on-one meeting with an exhibitor. If an exhibitor is not available to chat live, you may leave a question at the booth which can be answered via email by the exhibitor.
- How can I connect with other attendees?
- At any time while navigating the conference center, you will have the option to invite someone to chat. Our interactive chat feature includes text, audio, and video. You can even share documents.
- The platform offers 1:1 chats along with public chats in collaboration spaces or exhibit booths or you can start a private chat with a group of people if you prefer.
- You can also see who has joined the conference by clicking the ‘Who’s Here’ icon on the navigation toolbar.