London | 12-14 September 2017 | Lancaster London
13 September 2017 | 13:30 - 14:30
During this workshop, Louise Chester will share the latest research from Potential Project’s upcoming Harvard Business Press book ‘The Mind of a Leader’ and how to deploy certain mind training techniques to sustain mental effectiveness throughout your day. You will learn:
- Several quick and effective mind training exercises deployed by top leaders from around the world.
- The secret of the Matrix of Mental Effectiveness and the 2 Rules that enable both clarity and focus at all times.
- How to press the mental reset button to keep refreshed throughout your day.
- Easily deployed techniques to inspire those you lead and unlock potential in every situation.
- How embed mind training in your daily life so that you and those you lead can flourish in a sustainable, value-creating way.
- How to prioritise by creating choice points through slowing down to speed up.
- Mind training exercises deployed by top leaders from around the world.