INTRODUCING BENCHCORE: CORENET GLOBAL BENCHMARKING
In response to member requests, CoreNet Global has developed a first-of-its-kind corporate real estate benchmarking service; a solution founded on years of research and development and CRE executive and other expert input. CoreNet Global is proud to present BenchCoRE - available Q1 2013 to select Corporate Partner member companies and active members.
How does BenchCoRE work?
You provide cost, size, and personnel data for the facilities in your portfolio.
We review and validate the data, and upload it with consistent definitions.
Now, you are ready to start:
From there, you can run any of 18 standard reports on cost, space utilization or portfolio mix. Select any combination of geography, asset class, occupancy status or ownership type. Also choose from one or more peer groups.
In seconds, you have a report that you can view, download or save.
The BenchCoRE system captures new companies as they join. No deadlines. No dark periods while a report is being produced.
- Cost as a % of revenue
- Cost per Full Time Employee
- Cost per SF/SM
- Total cost by component
- Operating cost by component
- Detailed operating cost by component
- Revenue per SF/SM
- SF/SM per FTE
- SF/SM per seat
- FTE per seat
- Seat occupancy
- Single to total seat ratio
- Virtual as % of employees
- Cost curve
- Cost driver tree
- Portfolio status mix
- Asset class mix
- Own vs. lease mix
- See how your portfolio compares to your peers/others in your industry with 18 standard reports
- Get a big picture view of your own holdings; filter by country, asset class, occupancy status, and ownership status
- Benchmark at business unit level
- Reports can be saved and are downloadable
- Participate multiple times; past portfolio entries are archived
- Custom report and cohort options
- And more
Meet CoreNet Global's BenchCoRE Team: