Master of Corporate Real Estate (MCR)
Why You Should Earn The Master of Corporate Real Estate (MCR) Designation?
- Gain essential skills that focus on critical business issues and the mission of the CRE organization in relation to corporate goals.
- Broaden your knowledge and deliver ever-increasing value to your enterprise by becoming a corporate real estate (CRE) expert.
- Learn in a peer-to-peer environment, led by industry experts and obtain useful "take-aways" with immediate applications.
The designation has contributed to the professionalism of CRE and is essential for service providers, end users, and economic developers at all levels.
What are the requirements to earn the Corporate Real Estate (MCR) Designation?
- Three Required Seminars
- Two Elective Seminars chosen from twelve options
- Final step, the Capstone Seminar
- Candidates must complete the required learning within a five-year period
- Candidate must pass assessments given at the end of each seminar to receive credit
- You must be a registered candidate to receive the designation. However, seminars can be taken without becoming a MCR candidate.
Maintain the Master of Corporate Real Estate (MCR) Designation
To remain an active designee in good standing, a corporate real estate professional must:
- Accumulate 50 hours of continuing education related to career enhancement or job performance during each 3 year renewal cycle; and
- Submit an application for renewal with appropriate fee payment by the cycle's deadline.
Visit this page for more information on how to maintain your MCR Designation.
Master of Corporate Real Estate (MCR) Graduates
2013 (PDF) | 2012 (PDF) | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008
MCR Capstone Seminar, October 2015, Los Angeles, CA
Capstone Course, July 2014, Southern California
Capstone Course, January 2014, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
2014 Tokyo Capstone