Corporate Real Estate (CoRE) Fundamentals
NOW, a fast way to learn the essentials of corporate real estate
with an engaging, interactive e-learning course!
The CoRE Fundamentals e-learning course helps participants learn the basic skills and knowledge needed to work in or with corporate real estate. Designed to give participants an overview of the corporate real estate industry, each one-hour module includes an assessment to help participants gauge their level of competence.
Learners may complete modules within the course to target specific needs or complete the entire course for a comprehensive overview. Participants can enhance their experience by talking with subject matter experts and their peers through the collaboration center.
Participants will learn about:
• The essentials of corporate real estate
• The corporate real estate lifecycle
• Careers, roles and opportunities
• Trends and issues
The CoRE Fundamentals course is ideal for professionals who need to quickly assimilate the essentials of corporate real estate:
• Those new to the industry
• Cross functional teams – Human Resources, IT, finance, facilities and office management
• Related professions – architects, designers, brokers
The four-hour course consists of four one-hour modules that provide a comprehensive overview of corporate real estate. Learners can focus on specific areas of interest or complete all modules to fast-track their knowledge of the industry. The course consists of:
• Module 1: Corporate Real Estate: What’s It All About – Describes the structure, key activities and internal relationships of the corporate real estate organization.
• Module 2: Corporate Real Estate Lifecycle – Provides a snapshot view of the corporate real estate life cycle and how to strategically plan and manage it as a CRE professional.
• Module 3: Careers, Roles and Opportunities – Explores corporate real estate careers and the CRE working environment.
• Module 4: Trends and Issues – Addresses key issues including globalization, technology, sustainability and the enterprise business model.
Corporate / Group Pricing
Value pricing discounts for volume purchases are available to companies and organizations. The table below illustrates the potential savings. Contact the learning representative in your region to learn how to take advantage or for higher quantity discounts.
Value pricing for volume purchases is available to CoreNet Global Corporate and Strategic Partners. The benefits include:
• The CoreNet Global member price is given to all employees regardless of member status.
• An additional discount off the member price for volume purchases.
The table below illustrates the potential savings. Contact the learning representative in your region to learn how to take advantage or for higher quantity discounts.
View the e-Demo about CoRE Fundamentals and the learning objectives for each module.
To learn how your organization can take advantage of this essential, online learning program, contact your regional learning team representative.