Renew Your Membership
Memberships follow a 1 January - 31 December calendar year term. Current memberships expire December 31 with a 60 day grace period (with no benefit loss during the grace period).
- Membership in CoreNet Global is individual, not cancellable and not transferable to another person within my organization. No refund will be payable for any unused portion.
- All membership renewals that are processed by credit card will take 48 hours to process
- Only new members are eligible for pro-rated fees (a new member is someone who has not been a member during the previous two years)
March Membership Incentives
Any member that renews between Monday, March 10th and Sunday, March 17th (by midnight, EST) will be entered into a drawing for a one year extension of their membership dues (pay through the end of 2014 and receive 2015 complimentary).
- North America & Canada
One winner in each region listed above for a total of three (3) winners. Drawing will be held on Monday, March 17th at 10am EST. Winners will be informed via email and telephone once the drawing is held to ensure clear communication.
Component Affiliation & Dues Sharing
Members now have the opportunity to select their component affiliations (e.g., Chapter and/or Community); the additional fees will go directly to those components.
- Members may select a primary affiliation and up to two additional component affiliations.
- $100.00USD (or an equivalent amount in other currencies) will be allocated directly to Chapters and/or Communities of the members choosing