WHAT OUR MEMBERS SAY ...
“The relationships that we have made and strengthened in CoreNet Global will continue to help us improve the quality of life for our companies and our residents.”
Mary Jane Olhasso
Economic Development Administrator
County of San Bernardino's Economic Development
“I became a CoreNet Global member to broaden my knowledge of the corporate real estate industry. I also wanted to develop new personal and professional networks to make me more effective in the economic development profession.”
Manager, National Accounts
West Virginia Development Office
“CoreNet Global provides an opportunity for me to interact with corporate real estate professionals and identify ways in which I can help them close deals by providing information about the local market, and provide assistance at the municipal level with timing of permits.”
Economic Development Specialist
City of Scottsdale, Arizona
How CoreNet Global Can Benefit You
CoreNet Global members take a high-level view of how economic development fits into the corporate real estate (CRE) supply or value chain.
It starts with the strong level of knowledge and awareness that economic development professionals gain through an understanding of the corporate-client perspective.
In the end, you'll learn to better match your asset and employment base to different business drivers and location strategies.
This view helps EDC's change their communities more effectively with a keener grasp of how and why corporate location decisions are made.
It's also a reflection that we consider economic developers to be strategic partners with corporate occupiers and their location consultants.
Who We Are
As the one professional association that brings together all facets of the corporate real estate (CRE) industry – locally, globally and virtually through the networks, knowledge and learning of its over 7,000 members worldwide – CoreNet Global gives you the right people and the right knowledge to advance your community's growth, retention and tax-base strategies.
- Benefit from the same contacts, knowledge-sharing and career development that corporate decision makers find in CoreNet Global, and you'll contribute more effectively to city planning and other facets of your community's growth and development
- Learn to better facilitate the corporate real estate process with top-level education and best practices
- Adapt your local strategy to the workforce, workplace, infrastructure, sustainability, portfolio and other needs of corporate clients and prospects Better plan for the future of your community through a supply chain of experts that convene around CoreNet Global
- See how your community can have greater impact on global drivers through socially responsible development practices and partnerships
- Tap the intelligence that ultimately will help you retain and expand your local tax and employment bases