As a CoreNet Global member you are entitled to the following benefits:
Up to date information on the corporate real estate industry
CoreNet Global members have access to a large number of presentations, survey results, and white papers. Download samples below (pdf) including the State of Corporate Real Estate in China and India.
- Two monthly e-newsletters, CoreMarket Indicator and The Industry Tracker on global industry trends, economic indicators, people and practices in the corporate real estate market
- Subscription to The LEADER – our bimonthly professional journal packed with industry news, trends, developments and analysis
- Access to Knowledge Center Online – our resource library of timely, members-only research, benchmarking, presentations from top speakers on hot industry topics and State of the Industry reports.
Network with other corporate real estate professionals
- Opportunities to connect online and in-person with CoreNet Global’s diverse worldwide membership of over 8,000 CRE professionals, service providers, economic developers and more
- Online member directory
- Events, including CoreNet Global Summits and regional symposiums
- Local chapters, global communities and special interest groups
Develop professionally through educational opportunities
- The Master of Corporate Real Estate (MCR) – designation program focusing on critical business issues and the mission of the CRE organization in relation to corporate goals.
- Senior Leader of Corporate Real Estate (SLCR) – certificate program that helps participants develop essential leadership skills
- Corporate Real Estate (CoRE) Fundamentals – a fast way to learn the essentials of corporate real estate with an interactive e-learning course
- Online Career Center, including career services and searchable jobs database
- Recognition through one of CoreNet Global’s prestigious awards
Connect through chapter, communities and special interest groups
- 46 locally-based chapters worldwide
- Knowledge Communities – virtual forums where members network and share expertise and innovative strategies
- Special Interest Groups – virtual forums where members convene over topics of interest