Call for Proposals
Call for Proposal Opens 16 June 2014 Closes 15 August 2014
CoreNet Global invites you to propose educational content centered on the Summit theme described below which is focused on some of the leading challenges facing corporate real estate today.
Regardless of position, industry or geography we are all in the business of change, we are challenged to disrupt, to innovate and respond to an ever-changing set of business dynamics and economic conditions.
Change is constant – and it is fast. Today’s corporate real estate (CRE) executive must confront rapidly changing business conditions, shifting demographics, technology's relentless advance, new emerging markets, collaborative workplaces, worker mobility, workplace wellbeing, intense competition for talent, the imperative for sustainable practices, how to turn around big mistakes into big lessons learned and more.
CRE Leaders - From Subject Matter Specialists to Change Agents
CoreNet Global's CRE 2020 research initiative produced a bold statement that positions Enterprise Leadership in our industry: "By 2020, the corporate real estate leader will evolve from a subject matter specialist focused on execution to integrators, change agents & strategists" In other words, CRE leaders are facing a defining challenge “Disrupt or be disrupted".
Our plan for 2015 Summits is to help you prepare and be ready to respond to those questions, to adopt a strategic posture that is designed to manage disruption, that sets you up for innovation and overall helps you deal with change.
Your proposal should help the Summit attendees find answers to pressing questions such as:
- What are the next great disruptors in the horizon?
- Is disruption and innovation mainly centered on technology?
- If there was a major paradigm shift in an entire vertical market, how would corporate real estate executives prepare and remain relevant?
- How can you foster an environment that allows disruption and innovation happen organically and with purpose?
- Change and disruption alone can create lots of issues, how can you align those efforts with strategic direction?
- After you embark in this process, how can you measure and demonstrate success?
- Can innovation be the result of a big mistake? Are errors the ultimate disruptors?
- Ultimately, how will these actions position CRE professionals as key strategic players that can drive positive change?
We are seeking proposals that push the traditional boundaries of Corporate Real Estate. When submitting your proposal, consider how new insights from other disciplines are linked to real estate concerns, and how those can create new conceptual leaps and radical changes. You are encouraged to share emergent ideas, successes and failures. Your proposal should be written in a way that will draw the attention of your peers, spark their imagination and stirs their curiosity to learn from your mistakes and successes making your session a ‘must-attend’ at the Summit.
- Enterprise Leadership
- Location Strategy and the Role of Place
- Partnering with Key Support Functions
- Portfolio Optimization and Asset Management
- Service Delivery and Outsourcing
- Technology Tools
To begin the proposal process, you must create a profile. Once complete, you will be sent an email with your user id and password. Trouble accessing your account?
You will be able to save your proposal and return to it to make edits up to the Call Close date.
Step 2 - Submit Content
Login in and click on "Submit Proposal" to enter your information. To help you organize your proposal, please download the Proposal Template (pdf) to help guide you through the process.
Step 3 - Preview
Please note: Once you have "finalized" your Proposal, you will not be able to make edits. We recommend that you prepare your Proposal in the same format as the Proposal Template and then copy/paste the final content into the online proposal form.
Step 4 - Review | Accept the CoreNet Global Summit Speaker Guidelines| Finalize
By clicking "Finalize", you are confirming that you have reviewed and accepted the CoreNet Global Summit Speaker Guidelines (pdf). Your proposal will be sent to CoreNet Global and you will receive an automatic confirmation receipt. For a copy of your submission, please return to your profile and view/print your proposal.