Call for Reviewers for 2016 Global Summits in APAC, EMEA and North America
|CoreNet Global Summit - APAC
22 - 24 March 2016
The Ritz Carlton, Millenia Singapore
|CoreNet Global Summit - EMEA
Details coming soon!
|CoreNet Global Summit - North America
16 - 19 October 2016
Pennsylvania Convention Center, Philadelphia
CoreNet Global seeks reviewers from around the world to evaluate education session proposals for the three 2016 Global Summits.
Peer reviewers are critical to ensure the high quality of the Summit education experience by thoughtfully assessing the proposals for exceptional presentations.
We invite you to apply to be a Reviewer, to enable us to feature learning that truly reflects our members' interests and needs.
As a Reviewer you will help evaluate the proposals for the breakout sessions. You will be given criteria to evaluate the proposals so that all submissions are consistently and fairly evaluated. All proposals must be evaluated during the times shown below in the table.
Proposals submitted for the Summit Breakout sessions explore issues pertinent to the corporate real estate industry today and for the future.
Basic Requirements for Reviewers
- Expertise in corporate real estate
- Must be a CoreNet Global member
- Must have attended at least one CoreNet Global Summit
- Commitment to complete review of all assigned proposals by deadline below
|2 June 2015
||Call for Reviewers Opens
|17 July 2015
||Call for Reviewers Closes
|20 - 22 July 2015
||Reviewers Receive Notification of Acceptance
|Thursday, 6 August 2015 - 9:00 PM EST
||Reviewers Webinar - APAC
|Monday, 10 August 2015 - 9:00 AM EST
||Reviewers Webinar – EMEA
|Tuesday, 11 August 2015 - 1:00 PM EST
||Reviewers Webinar – North America
|17 August 2015
||Reviewers begin evaluation of APAC Proposals
|21 September 2015
||Deadline to complete review of APAC proposals
|1 February 2016
||Reviewers begin to evaluate the EMEA and North American proposals
|1 March 2016
||Deadline to complete review of EMEA and North American proposals
Guidelines for Reviewers
- Reviewers will be invited to a webinar to learn how to assess the proposals.
- All Reviewers must review and accept the Terms & Conditions found at this link.
- The Global Summit Reviewers will evaluate content for the APAC, EMEA and North American Summits held in 2016.
- CoreNet Global will retain ultimate responsibility for the final Summit Breakout Session Program selection.
Terms and Conditions
Please review the following terms and conditions for participating as a Global Summit Reviewer:
- Conflict of Interest: To avoid any conflict of interest, please disqualify yourself as a reviewer for any specific Submission where
a. The submitter is from the same company as yourself or
b. You acted or will act as a paid consultant to the company, or will gain some benefit from the project in the submission; or
c. You have any affiliation or financial interest in the firm or persons submitting this proposal.
d. You have any reason to suspect a conflict of interest.
- Confidentiality: All materials shared with Summit Reviewers is confidential to the CoreNet Global Summit staff and to the companies that submit them. They are not to be shared with others. All Summit programming updates to parties outside of the reviewers will be provided officially by CoreNet Global staff.
- Review: All Content Submission Reviews will be completed online by the agreed Reviewer only, via the link provided by CoreNet Global within the timeframe outlined above.
- Contact with Speakers: Summit Reviewers should not reach out to/make commitments to submitters or potential speakers mentioned in Content Submissions. All communication with Submitters, Speakers and representatives from affiliated companies will be conducted by CoreNet Global staff.
- CoreNet Global does not pay stipends to Summit Reviewers. Your valuable contribution will be recognized in a General Session at the Summit.
- CoreNet Global reserves the right to use your name, title and company name in pre- and post-Summit marketing materials.
Senior Director, Content Development
Manager, Global Educational Programming
Back to top