Advance Your Company - Support the Profession
CoreNet Global Corporate Partners are an elite group of multinational and national corporations that truly understand how the strategic management of their corporation’s real estate portfolio adds value and supports business strategy. That’s why they support CoreNet Global -- the only global resource for corporate real estate professionals. CoreNet Global provides the highest level of corporate real estate (CRE) training, research, networking and professional development.
A CoreNet Global Corporate Partnership is an annual investment in talent development for a strategic support function for your business: Corporate Real Estate.
Why should my company become a CoreNet Global Corporate Partner?
Along with people and technology, real estate typically ranks as one of the top three expenditures for most corporations. Access to our global knowledge network helps our corporate partners reduce costs, maximize efficiencies and better align real estate management to corporate goals.
Exclusive Benefits & Savings
Become A Partner
Professional Development & Training - Exclusive access to globally recognized designation and certification programs:
- MCR/SLCR Candidacy fee waived ($300 value)
- 15% discount on all MCR/MCR.w/SLCR courses (up to $1200 savings per candidate)
- Priority Registration
- 30% discount on onsite seminar offerings up to $5,000 savings (requires hosting by corporate partner company and a minimum of 15 students from hosting company)
- 15% discount on all Leadership Development courses (First two modules available Fall 2014)
- Free CoRE Fundamentals online course and assessment, with free certificate ($69 value)
Thought Leadership & Networking:
- 10% registration discount to all Global Summits in North America, EMEA & Asia Pacific (each attendee from company even if they are not a CoreNet Global member)
- Up to $140 savings per person
- Plus, priority access to Executive Track Sessions, senior end user only events, at each summit
- Recognition for your organization’s commitment at conferences, on the website, and in other venues, such as the LEADER Magazine
- One seat on the Executive Leaders Council (ELC) where you can engage with other executives committed to advancing corporate real estate (convening in person for events and virtually through a private social network)
- One seat at Senior Corporate Partner Roundtable Events – open only to the senior-most corporate real estate executive at each CoreNet Global Corporate Partner end-user company.
- Get your voice heard! As a corporate partner, your company is part of a a group of economically-diverse multinational corporations representing a broad variety of industry sectors who inform The CoreNet Global Corporate Real Estate Index .
- Access to a private LinkedIn Group with the most senior CRE leaders at each corporate partner company
- Participation in Corporate Real Estate Forums, content driven focus groups to examine best practices for aligning corporate real estate and business strategies.
- Priority registration and one complimentary seat at each of the approximately 30 events held globally per year ($295 value per event)
back to top^
Corporate Real Estate Research - Exclusive, priority access to white papers, studies, research, and surveys housed in the world's largest corporate real estate library:
- Top level (Level 4) Knowledge Center access; including research projects, presentations, webinars, case studies, and other reports.
- Instant notification of new research studies
- Personalized research assistance from CoreNet Global Librarian, dedicated to corporate partners
- Benchmarking: Compare your facilities’ cost, size & usage data against others in your vertical market
- $2,500 discount to Corporate Partners
- 30% off membership (a savings of $208.50)
Employee Recruitment Support
- Up to 3 complimentary job postings per year ($1,050 Value)
- Free postings for Intern positions
Free Annual Compensation Survey
- Free Annual Compensation Survey of global salary ranges in corporate real estate ($400 value)
Corporate Partner Concierge
- Dedicated relationship manager to assist with all of your CoreNet Global needs
- Single point of contact for immediate access to learning, events, research, member relations
- Connecting corporate partner members with peers at other corporate partner companies
back to top^
Current List of Corporate and Strategic Partners
*Because we continually evaluate the value provided to our corporate partners, all benefits are subject to change with each renewal cycle. Benefits shown are as of August, 2014.